iowa eskelsen

Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Happy Halloween
Up until a week ago Macy was going to be a blue power ranger.
Then she came to us and said she didn't want to be that.
I suggested a Rubik's cube and she said Yes!

I went and made the project more complicated
than it needed to be and decided to make her solvable.
It turned out so well (not to pat myself on the back or
anything) but everyone could tell what she was supposed
to be.
Caden was a New York Yankees catcher (and yes I forgot to flip the picture before I uploaded, sorry).
Kelbie's first temple trip
Saturday, Oct. 30
I can't believe we are old enough to have a child going to the temple!!
Rich went with her and they had a great time, even though they had to get up at 5 AM!!!











1 Comments:

Blogger Caleb and Marci said...

Cute. That is a pretty amazing cube. And Kelbie looks so grown up. I can't believe it is true.

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home