iowa eskelsen

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Family Reunion 2009
Everyone is actually looking at the camera, even though Henry doesn't want to be :)
OK, so I haven't posted in over a year and I am beginning to feel guilty enough to put a few pictures up. Maybe I will actually get some current ones up in the near future - if I'm lucky!



Mia and Macy would go down this slide over and over and they would run into each other at the bottom. They thought it was hilarious.

Caden has been playing AYSO soccer for a year and a half now. He loves it!


My three cute kids all dressed up for Easter 2009. I know its almost Halloween, what can I say!




2 Comments:

Blogger Stacy said...

I am a bit in shock, but mostly pleasantly surprised. Thanks for the cute post.

3:03 PM  
Blogger Ben and Mara Gardner said...

Whoa, I almost died of shock when I saw you had updated one month ago! I obviously had given up and stopped checking since it took me a month to discover it. Haha.

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home